3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Italy
shadeblu says
Hello everyone. I have bought this product. http://graphicriver.net/item/app-ui-bundle-8-in-1/6884520 I tried to download more than 40 times, but all times the download does not reach 100%. it always stops in half.

I used multiple computers, I’ve tried with ie, firefox, chrome. I do not use the download manager programs. I disabled the firewall, but I can not download it. I sent requests for support but got no answer. how do I download the product?

234 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
TanyDi2 says

A few weeks ago my client had the same problem. Post your ticket number on Twitter support. Only support can help you.

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
shadeblu says

I thank you for your reply. I sent two requests for support, but I have not yet received a response. your client is able to download the product after the support request?

3903 posts After Effects Templates
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
miseld says

Hello everyone. I have bought this product. http://graphicriver.net/item/app-ui-bundle-8-in-1/6884520 I tried to download more than 40 times, but all times the download does not reach 100%. it always stops in half. I used multiple computers, I’ve tried with ie, firefox, chrome. I do not use the download manager programs. I disabled the firewall, but I can not download it. I sent requests for support but got no answer. how do I download the product?

I think there is a download limit for every item (i’m not sure 100% but i think number is something like 30-50 times). So if you make 40 clicks be careful because you will need to purchase item again. I’m not sure 100% about this but i hope someone from staff will see this thread.

215 posts Marketplace Support
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Attended a Community Meetup
+1 more
MhW Staff says

Hey Marco!

Could you let me know your ticket ID(s)?

Thanks! :grin:

- Christian

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
shadeblu says

FSY-682-55530 Marketplace item: Cannot download purchase

I’m trying since yesterday to download the file, but did not succeed. to 25-30% of downloads, crashes. please, help me

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
iskondroid says

i got the same problem . try other type of browser but still fail to download. i cannot even start the download process . i raise 2 ticket #HZT-477-12990]: UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD PURCHASE ITEM and no answer until now. Bad experience with this envato marketplace.

i check twice my broadband connection . no problem with other download. Worst ever experience in digital purchases . i think i never got the product , try got my refund back using paypal if possible.

73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
BlackNull says

Good morning, i”m continuing this thread because a customer yesterday had the same problem, he purchased i think 2 items by me but one of it fails to download.

The item has been online for a month and the other buyers had no problems. This customer is asking me to send it via Ftp to him, can i do that? (I think no) I suggested him to open a ticket, for now is the only thing i can do… He also lives in the other side of the planet and comunication is pretty slow, he answers when it’s 3 am here :D

Any suggestion please?

Thanks in advance

1230 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Demorfoza says

Good morning, i”m continuing this thread because a customer yesterday had the same problem, he purchased i think 2 items by me but one of it fails to download.

The item has been online for a month and the other buyers had no problems. This customer is asking me to send it via Ftp to him, can i do that? (I think no) I suggested him to open a ticket, for now is the only thing i can do… He also lives in the other side of the planet and comunication is pretty slow, he answers when it’s 3 am here :D

Any suggestion please?

Thanks in advance

If he contacted you via GR message box, then you see if he really bought your item. And if he did – I see no problem with sending him files directly. There’s always a risk with new accounts which go this way, you never know if they really have a problem or use your help in not a good manner.

I always try to find easiest and quickiest solution, including sending project directly to client.

73 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
BlackNull says

Hi Demorfoza, thanks for the reply, yes i can see from the comments that he has purchased the item, i tought it was prohibited to pass directly products to costumers, i think i’ll go this way, i don’t want to make him wait another day because it looks like he needs it now. Thanks again for the suggestion.

by
by
by
by
by
by