I have the same issue.

Too frustrated for words. :(

Ticket ID 1972

5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
m4dcoder says

having the same issue. I purchased a theme and still being unable to download it fully. The downloading always stops when it’s nearly finished. I have tried so many times and I’m afraid i might exceed the download limit soon :(

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
MayhemLV says

I’m experiencing this with my purchased theme the7. Limiting a customer to 50 downloads of a product we purchased loudly proclaims TF’s business acumen is novice at best. It’s amazing how they’ve been successful to date with such a limited knowledge of the online business environment.

Hopefully developers will open their eyes one day and see TF is a detriment to their overall business model and move somewhere else. Most of them have the talent and ability to successfully market their products on their own and it’s unfortunate they don’t see it.

3712 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Having bought more files than most people on here I have never come close to exceeding the 50 limit and am amazed by the number of people recently suffering from this issue. Granted I have never had download issues which no doubt helped but for what it is worth these recent string of problems seem to stem from people using download managers.

The limit is actually good business practice more than bad, as it prevents all sorts of malicious behavior and potential damage. Their acumen is far from novice and while yes authors could market themselves, they certainly could not to 4 million people the majority of which are at least half way along the purchase cycle.

With all due respect it is not amazing envato has been so successful – it takes a lot to run such a big, versatile and constantly evolving business. Of course there are things that oculd be improved (as with any business), but just like any other large scale network or organization, changes cannot happen overnight and much though buyers (and envato) would like one to one 24/7 service it is simply not realistic with so many people to please.

In a tough environment they do a great job.

285 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • France
lou606 says

Hi, One buyer reported to me the same issue. I just sent a support request and tweet the ID number ( 9516 ) Don’t know what else to do. Could support staff fix that issue which seems to be relevantthese times. Thanks !

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
iskondroid says

Hi, One buyer reported to me the same issue. I just sent a support request and tweet the ID number ( 9516 ) Don’t know what else to do. Could support staff fix that issue which seems to be relevantthese times. Thanks !

i got same problem last time . try this solution . may be it work for you . 1. use single download link 2. use wired connection. i used 20mb fiber connect to laptop via wifi . got fail result. . used my desktop wired to old 2mb broadband backup . work like charm . never understand why

285 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • France
lou606 says

i got same problem last time . try this solution . may be it work for you . 1. use single download link 2. use wired connection. i used 20mb fiber connect to laptop via wifi . got fail result. . used my desktop wired to old 2mb broadband backup . work like charm . never understand why

Thanks iskondroid I’m waiting for the buyer’s feedback, and will give him the tip if he still experiences the issue.

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
m4dcoder says

I changed the computer and the connection and it worked! I submitted a support ticket hours ago, still no response from the envato support team.

3 posts
  • China
wangjin2 says

Hey Marco!

Could you let me know your ticket ID(s)?

Thanks! :grin:

- Christian

My ID is: wangjin2 I also, I used multiple computers, I’ve tried with ie, firefox, chrome. I do not use the download manager programs. I disabled the firewall, but I can not download it. I sent requests for support but got no answer. how do I download the product? How do I do, please solve.

3 posts
  • China
wangjin2 says

My ID is: wangjin2 I also, I used multiple computers, I’ve tried with ie, firefox, chrome. I do not use the download manager programs. I disabled the firewall, but I can not download it. I sent requests for support but got no answer. how do I download the product? How do I do, please solve.

Download Area: China

by
by
by
by
by
by