• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Poland
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
createit-pl says

This is an awesome tool but I think there may be privacy issue. In my opinion, revealing people’s income for everyone without their consent is not a good idea.

Thanks for your opinion! In fact we were discussing this issue for pretty long, but all in all.. isn’t that Envato theirselves who publish such data? All those paws, public number of sales etc? Think of this tool as of more intelligent google: we just get public data and try to analyse it :)

5 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
subwaydriver says

Hey, This is an awesome tool but I think there may be privacy issue. In my opinion, revealing people’s income for everyone without their consent is not a good idea.

These information is collected from the ThemeForest website, nothing is reveled which isn’t already visible on ThemeForest.

They just collect the info and making an analysis with it.

You can follow any item on your own and jot down how it performs and you’ll get the same data.

Nothing private is shared IMHO.

528 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
kriskorn says

Hey, This is an awesome tool but I think there may be privacy issue. In my opinion, revealing people’s income for everyone without their consent is not a good idea.

Thought about that too…but the same time it is a real motivation.

Nice to see that some people earn more in a day than people in my country in a year.

298 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
Art101 says

Great tool, Thank you :)

211 posts
  • Canada
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
KBRmedia says

This is an awesome tool but I think there may be privacy issue. In my opinion, revealing people’s income for everyone without their consent is not a good idea.
Thanks for your opinion! In fact we were discussing this issue for pretty long, but all in all.. isn’t that Envato theirselves who publish such data? All those paws, public number of sales etc? Think of this tool as of more intelligent google: we just get public data and try to analyse it :)

Hey createit-pl,

What I mean is that if you browse around, you cannot find any public pages that reveal the actual income. They just give a range of income or the number of sales. Nevertheless I think that your tool is just excellent. Nice Job! :)

2024 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
revaxarts says

+1 since the data is public you only have to visualize it (which is done great btw).

If you need beta tester (wonder for which purpose) you can count me in :)

76 posts We are CreateIT. We create IT.
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
createit-pl says

What I mean is that if you browse around, you cannot find any public pages that reveal the actual income. They just give a range of income or the number of sales.

Well, that’s true. But then again, I bet most authors do what I did when I was looking on some items: get the price, number of sales and the calculator… :)

Nevertheless I think that your tool is just excellent. Nice Job! :)

Thanks! And thanks for your valuable input, this is indeed important point you mentioned!

76 posts We are CreateIT. We create IT.
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
createit-pl says

+1 since the data is public you only have to visualize it (which is done great btw).

Thanks! :)

If you need beta tester (wonder for which purpose) you can count me in :)

Well, we tested this tool ourselves pretty hard, but noone can find bugs better than whole crowd of professionals envato is full of:)

After we have this set of features stable, we want to add new reports – we have lots of ideas now, but hopefuly you could drop us some!

298 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
PremiumLayers says

Smart Tool :) really like it, Great work.

2024 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
revaxarts says

After we have this set of features stable, we want to add new reports – we have lots of ideas now, but hopefuly you could drop us some!

You already have a ton of info so I currently can’t imagine more. What I don’t like is the Chrome extensions. It’s to obtrusively.
You should hide it by default and reveal it with a click

by
by
by
by
by
by