271 posts The Dominant One
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

I don’t really mind this but it would be a nice feature for each author to request being hidden from the database. :)
+1

+1

442 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+5 more
ZozoUI says

wow this is great

1005 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

Actually, besides seeing the rough estimation of everyone’s income, I don’t see the added value of this. There is no extra information that you cannot already see in each marketplace.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Actually, besides seeing the rough estimation of everyone’s income, I don’t see the added value of this. There is no extra information that you cannot already see in each marketplace.

Are you joking, dont you?

1005 posts
+6 more
greenline says

I’m not joking, just give me an example of which other interesting &relevant information (besides estimated income) you can see there and you cannot already see in the marketplace.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I’m not joking, just give me an example of which other interesting &relevant information (besides estimated income) you can see there and you cannot already see in the marketplace.
Man, the Point is not only what you see, but how you see. Please dont tell me you don’t see the difference, otherwise you make me worry seriously.
1005 posts
+6 more
greenline says

There is a difference in how you see it, I admit, but the information is the same in that application and in the marketplaces, so for me, personally, there is no added value to convince me to go to that application daily for instance.

Added value for instance would be to see what people searched most yesterday, to see frequent word searches, etc to realise what buyers are looking for. For me, for instance, seeing top authors income is not added value and it doesn’t help me at all. But if it helps you guys, I’m glad and good luck! At the end …I appreciate the hard work which was put into this.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Would you tell me please where you can see the monthly sales of mine? Or compare mine January sales to yours? Or make a comparison of your sales amplitudes in an annum to mine or others? C’mon… dont be silly. Take a look again onto this site. :)

1005 posts
+6 more
greenline says

Would you tell me please where you can see the monthly sales of mine? Or compare mine January sales to yours? Or make a comparison of your sales amplitudes in an annum to mine or others? C’mon… dont be silly. Take a look again onto this site. :)
That’s what I’m saying :) I’m not interested to see your monthly sales. My main concern is to create new items that sell and to know what buyers are looking for. :) As I said, some people might find it useful and I’m glad :) I rest my case.
658 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
Typps says

It would be nice if I could track select authors and compare their sales to mine on a daily basis. Set goals for myself and track these on extended periods. Just simple stats on how many items, authors I’m tracking sold and how much was made, which I can compare to my own.

That said love the site, nicely presented too. The chrome extension is also nice. Like how it gives a quick preview of information already there on the page but allows you to see this information over an extended period in a neat graph. Well done guys ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by