sorry mat, didn’t see your thread.
+1, a few days the same
From envato’s twitter, they are talking about some intermittent issues on marketplaces. I hope it won’t keep on..
Experiencing the same problem today
It seems the cause of this issue is explained in this thread . http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/update-about-recent-connectivity-issues/98154
DDoS? I thought rackspace was #1 hosting provider who can protect from DdoS.
What about a test? When the site does not work.. try to load it using google translate, like with a proxy: http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|ja&u=themeforest.net
For me, when is not loading, it works to see it using that google translate link. So, I was thinking it may be something with dns problem, or something like that.
Save the link for the test
I will check if anyone else confirms this theory.
It happens to me as well, on two different ISP’s. It’s so annoying.
- Community Moderator
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition