7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
vikeh says

Hi, I’m looking for a marketplace wordpress plugin where people can register on the website and can sell anything. I don’t need any gateways. The user submits his item for sale with price, detail, item photo and contact details. Couldn’t find the right one here maybe someone can direct me to one.

Thank you :)

3184 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

How can someone register and sell a something without a payment gateway?

I think what you want is too specific for here at the current time (although there are plenty of freelancers who could build it especially for you if you have the budget), and either way if you are planning on charging people to sell on your site then you will also need an extended license so you may as well look at hiring someone. Good luck

7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
vikeh says

I’m not going to charge anyone. This is a community website where people can let the community know that they have an Item for sale. They can see the seller’s email or contact number and they will contact him/her directly. That’s all.

3184 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Ah Ok so its a directory listing effectively. Take a look on Codecanyon.net – there may well be something like that on there

730 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
mordauk says

I’d suggest taking a look at Easy Digital Downloads along with the Frontend Submissions extension:

https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extensions/ https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extensions/frontend-submissions/
by
by
by
by
by
by