• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ThemeRox says

Hi, For our account login the current system is very simple.Which is not very strong secure.If there any way to add 2 step verification system as like google so that when we will login then envato will send a verification code to our cell to be proceed to login in marketplace account. I think its very important nowadays and it will be very helpful. What you think guys? Thanks

3424 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Hi, For our account login the current system is very simple.Which is not very strong secure.If there any way to add 2 step verification system as like google so that when we will login then envato will send a verification code to our cell to be proceed to login in marketplace account. I think its very important nowadays and it will be very helpful. What you think guys? Thanks

A verification code anytime i want to log in?! :D

Just create a solid password..

189 posts Quality Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
ThemeRox says

A verification code anytime i want to log in?! :D

Just create a solid password..
Hi did you used google 2 step verification service? I am talking as like that. After login you will need a code send by envato at your cell to login. Thanks
236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • New Zealand
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
madlep Dev says

Hey ThemeRox

We do have 2-factor authentication at the moment, but it’s still in beta testing, and only turned on for internal staff. Hopefully it will be rolled out to the larger marketplace community soon.

189 posts Quality Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
ThemeRox says

Hey ThemeRox

We do have 2-factor authentication at the moment, but it’s still in beta testing, and only turned on for internal staff. Hopefully it will be rolled out to the larger marketplace community soon.
Thanks a lot !!! Just waiting for that :)
84 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
trippleS says

Thanks ThemeRox for starting the post and thanks also to Madlep for this great news. Regards.

by
by
by
by
by
by