192 posts Quality Templates
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeRox says

Hi, For our account login the current system is very simple.Which is not very strong secure.If there any way to add 2 step verification system as like google so that when we will login then envato will send a verification code to our cell to be proceed to login in marketplace account. I think its very important nowadays and it will be very helpful. What you think guys? Thanks

3567 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Hi, For our account login the current system is very simple.Which is not very strong secure.If there any way to add 2 step verification system as like google so that when we will login then envato will send a verification code to our cell to be proceed to login in marketplace account. I think its very important nowadays and it will be very helpful. What you think guys? Thanks

A verification code anytime i want to log in?! :D

Just create a solid password..

+3 more
ThemeRox says

A verification code anytime i want to log in?! :D

Just create a solid password..
Hi did you used google 2 step verification service? I am talking as like that. After login you will need a code send by envato at your cell to login. Thanks
236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in New Zealand
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
madlep Envato team says

Hey ThemeRox

We do have 2-factor authentication at the moment, but it’s still in beta testing, and only turned on for internal staff. Hopefully it will be rolled out to the larger marketplace community soon.

+3 more
ThemeRox says

Hey ThemeRox

We do have 2-factor authentication at the moment, but it’s still in beta testing, and only turned on for internal staff. Hopefully it will be rolled out to the larger marketplace community soon.
Thanks a lot !!! Just waiting for that :)
95 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
trippleS says

Thanks ThemeRox for starting the post and thanks also to Madlep for this great news. Regards.

by
by
by
by
by
by