Another +1 for HTTPS . My ThemeForest account got hacked recently, and I certainly don’t want that to happen again.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author was Featured
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
I had a similar experience on CodeCanyon… Person sent me an email asking for help along with their wp-admin details, I get back from florida and they are claiming I destroyed their site.
Now I never opened the email so its not like the leak came from my end, the user later found out they had a vrius. (After of course they bumb rushed my comments page leaving tons of negative and false information.)
I also agree its time for HTTPS as well
+1 regarding HTTPS to prevent potential MITM attack security threat, as some of user accessing this site from untrusted public network can be easily targeted