84 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
nathrat says
AlexPascal said

lol umadbro? Life must have been tough for you, grandpa.

Not quite a grandpa, but just old enough to show a little respect for the work people do. And no I’m not mad, though I suspect you already knew that before you used that tired internet meme. yawn

254 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
PabloFierro says
AlexPascal said
nathrat said
AlexPascal said

lol umadbro? Life must have been tough for you, grandpa.

Not quite a grandpa, but just old enough to show a little respect for the work people do. And no I’m not mad, though I suspect you already knew that before you used that tired internet meme. yawn
Alright, alright, head on back to Mojo Themes.

lol..why mojo themes hate ?

7644 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
AlexPascal said
Since when are you allowed to have a giganto preview image? o.O

huge preview?

check graphicriver to see huge previews :)

294 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
amatyr4n says
doru said
AlexPascal said
Since when are you allowed to have a giganto preview image? o.O

huge preview?

check graphicriver to see huge previews :)

Tuts+ marketplace too

3451 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says
AlexPascal said
Just playin’ man. I was just pointing out how you guys pounce on any thread that goes even remotely rogue but when something fishy is going on behind the scenes, you’re nowhere to be found. ;)

I understand how it might seem that way, and how that might be frustrating. But it’s really just that you only see us when we have something to say. I had seen your thread earlier, but not having any information I didn’t respond at first (no point in making a non-constructive comment in that case). A lack of comment is more often indicative that no one who has seen the thread has an answer, rather than that the mods aren’t around or that we’re ignoring a thread. I would guess most every thread is seen by a mod within a few hours for the most part – we respond whenever we can help :)

And as everyone very well knows, support doesn’t answer non-vital queries too quickly so asking the community as a whole usually brings some answers. Who knows, maybe I didn’t get the memo and it’s already old news?

Absolutely, support generally has a long list of high-importance requests to answer, and while something like this needs to be addressed, it could take some time. Asking the community never hurts, I’m just saying that getting an “official answer” on the forums may be hit-or-miss depending on who sees the thread, while sending a request to support gets your question in front of the people with the answers.

Of course in this case, it worked out! Thanks, Siddharth, for notifying the devs! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by