1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
memagazin says

Hi! I uploaded Max magazin for sometime ago and I have been trying to fix my web site but the problem I have right now is I do not get the lay out of the magazin and no instructions at all! This is my first time do design a website I was going to remove everything and upload the file again but I realised that I had received two different files the otherone showed the layouts but when trying to upload it into my web site it failed telling me that the file is missing the style.css>code>stylesheet please can you help me and tell me what to do? Thank you. Desperate one!

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi memagazin, please take a moment to follow the steps from the visual guide below. It will help you to successfully download/install/activate your WordPress theme.

In addition, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by