416 posts Powered by Two Little Angels
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
kinzi21 says

Whats going on GR? Quality Low – Sales Low – Protection From giraffes Low – No Promotion, even they don’t Send weekly newsletter?
I must add here, copycat authors increasing > low sales!
1740 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Whats going on GR? Quality Low – Sales Low – Protection From giraffes Low – No Promotion, even they don’t Send weekly newsletter?
it’s true it looks bad. Many authors have significantly lower sales. On the front pages of most often is 0 Sales

Yeah. Look like it’s on a downtrend, not sure if short term or long term but it is. And the next bundle is out soon so it’s better to prepare and not to get shocked :)

741 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

Today’s the first day since 2011 that I haven’t sold a bean :(

922 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

That’s a true measure of how things are changing. Your items are top quality and you put a lot of time and effort into social marketing, Josweb. I hope this is a freak occurrence. As for me, the trend is also slowly downwards. Font sales are definitely slower since the price increase.

741 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

That’s a true measure of how things are changing. Your items are top quality and you put a lot of time and effort into social marketing, Josweb. I hope this is a freak occurrence. As for me, the trend is also slowly downwards. Font sales are definitely slower since the price increase.

Ho hum, at least I have four new kitties to play with whilst f5’ing!

539 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Paulnomade says

Keep heads up! Only 8 days in (may be different depending on time zone :) ), but things will turn around have faith in your work and what you offer. GL in sales fellow GR users.

greate that you are an optimist :), but you have to look at this not as ‘8 day in a year’ but as ‘30% in a month, after very low previous month’

1740 posts
+2 more
gbs says

Keep heads up! Only 8 days in (may be different depending on time zone :) ), but things will turn around have faith in your work and what you offer. GL in sales fellow GR users.
greate that you are an optimist :), but you have to look at this not as ‘8 day in a year’ but as ‘30% in a month, after very low previous month’

Yes you’re right and I just about to come and say the same thing :D. It’s about half of the month now and when you are not ever getting 50% of last month you know that you can’t be optimistic anymore =D

1243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

Can’t figure what happening. In December 2012 with 1 item have 4 sales. This month with 34 items 5 sales!!!! Hope referrals save the month.

346 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ says

Can’t figure what happening. In December 2012 with 1 item have 4 sales. This month with 34 items 5 sales!!!! Hope referrals save the month.

Where do you promote your stuff that you get referrals? I have much more clicks but no registered members :(

1243 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

Where do you promote your stuff that you get referrals? I have much more clicks but no registered members :(

promoting on my wbsites mainly, facebook and twitter

by
by
by
by
by
by