24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Pandora_Black says

Every now and them I see a theme / template that I like and I bookmark it. Suddenly when I go to review it again or purchase it it was removed by TF.

I would like to know or request a “section” where TF could post the deleted or removed themes and give a reason whyso then we are not left hanging. I have also purchased several themes in the past and a few have been removed 2 months after I purchased them. The author has to explain to me why TF removed it.

Would this be a good idea if TF would have a section on “removed” files and give a brief description on why?

Any input on this or if there already is a section for this I apologize.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Unfortunately this would not be possible as the files are not owned by ThemeForest.net and can be removed or sale by an author at anytime for any reason and ThemeForest are not informed.

Jonathan

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

Unfortunately the decision to remove files is at the author’s discretion and not down to TF.

TF may not know the reason and have little right to disclose it when they do.

They are obliged as are buyers to respect the authors privacy and choice to do this and for whatever reason. In some cases authors state the reasons behind removing files but it is not compulsory.

24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Pandora_Black says

Thanks for the input. :)

by
by
by
by
by