10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
MTmattL says

Thanks to everybody for all the feedback!

@saintdo Let me know if you have any questions, and I’d be happy to answer them. If you don’t get a response immediately here, you can contact us via Twitter or phone 24/7.

2221 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

If you’re still doubting, I can tell you that HostDime is cheap and great. Of course it doesn’t offer the power and performance of MT, but it sure as hell is a reliable and affordable solution for any mid-range site.

1148 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says
JamiGibbs said
fillerspace said
To those of you with MediaTemple, what plan do you have? Grid-Service? Dedicated-Virtual?
I’m using grid service (gs). I’m not quite at that level where I need something more robust but I’m glad MT gives me the option to upgrade if I need to in the future.

Thanks! I’ve heard so many people saying great things about MT, but I never knew what plan they were raving about.

103 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 100+ members
+4 more
pixedelic says

Thanks for all your feedbacks :) seems like MT is the best choice.

I know this is an old forum, but can I ask you if you moved to Media Temple and what plan you’ve subscribed? Your themes seem to load fine. I’m with ServInt at the moment, and I’ve recently upgraded to a SuperVPS plan (about $200/mo.), but too many downtimes for a so expensive plan.

Thank you.

Manuel :-)

272 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
icypixels says

Thanks for all your feedbacks :) seems like MT is the best choice.

I know this is an old forum, but can I ask you if you moved to Media Temple and what plan you’ve subscribed? Your themes seem to load fine. I’m with ServInt at the moment, and I’ve recently upgraded to a SuperVPS plan (about $200/mo.), but too many downtimes for a so expensive plan.

Thank you.

Manuel :-)

If you’re using only WordPress sites, go with WPEngine (which is better than MT, in this case), if not, go with Media Temple.

103 posts
+4 more
pixedelic says

If you’re using only WordPress sites, go with WPEngine (which is better than MT, in this case), if not, go with Media Temple.

Thank you so much for the tip, but WPEngine doesn’t seem a good solution for my work, I need to create as many database as I prefer to test my themes and plugins, control anything and It seems very expensive too.

Any other tips? Authors?

1012 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

I’m using DreamHost, they had a lot of problems few months ago and I almost moved to (mt) but I’d need at least a weak to move all this crap from my server to new place and I’m just afraid of this :D Currently DH has quite a nice uptime, but I’m not sure about speed..

438 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

Bookmarked this.

103 posts
+4 more
pixedelic says

I’m using DreamHost, they had a lot of problems few months ago and I almost moved to (mt) but I’d need at least a weak to move all this crap from my server to new place and I’m just afraid of this :D Currently DH has quite a nice uptime, but I’m not sure about speed..

Thank you purethemes, can I ask you what kind of solution you are using on DH and how much you spend?

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

(MT) currently has a great offer running where you get a free $25 credit just for signing up: http://mdtm.pl/SRlIzi

by
by
by
by
by
by