688 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
robGD says
@unseenbattle: Then I’m about 6 hours North of you in Richmond, VA. Howdy, Neighbor.
Your picture is the best!

You must be talking about Adrien, contemplating a wilderness adventure or possibly a safari. That looks like a shot Steve Irwin or Bear from the Discovery channel would do for a show promo. :D

3218 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says
@unseenbattle: Then I’m about 6 hours North of you in Richmond, VA. Howdy, Neighbor.
Your picture is the best!
You must be talking about Adrien, contemplating a wilderness adventure or possibly a safari. That looks like a shot Steve Irwin or Bear from the Discovery channel would do for a show promo. :D

Haha, well it was the most “jungle” picture I had.. ironically enough it was already my avatar long before AJ existed :P

As for proofing badges.. hehe, yeah I don’t know exactly how many I’ve done but Scott did tell me in Chicago that I’ve passed the 10k milestone.. so I don’t know what color that would be, but it just makes me realize how much time flies!

Time to upload some music again :)

And Rob, if I didn’t know who you were I’d say you look kinda like my brother! :D

688 posts
+4 more
robGD says

Brother from another mother. :D

So you’ve reviewed over a 5th of the content here in the Jungle. That’s something to be proud of.

688 posts
+4 more
robGD says

@Daniel_R:

You have some nice sounding beats! I like your item pages too. I have to get to work! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by