• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
+1 more
MatthewFisher says

Chicago all the way! It’s right in the middle so it works for everyone right?! :P

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Carmen says

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED – We’re coming to the U.S this October! After much discussion (and tallying of votes) the two meet up locations are: LA and San Fran.

We’ll be in LA on the 11th of October and San Fran on the 14th.

If you’d like to attend one of these delightful meet ups, get to know some of the Envato team and just generally have an awesome evening, please fill in the forms below. We’ll be contacting you later with venue, time and more details.

You only have 2 WEEKS to submit your expression of interest, because we need numbers stat! So hop to it. :)

Click below:

San Fran Meet Up form

LA Meet up form

We hope you can make it! For those of you who live internationally, never fear – we have plans for more meet ups in the future.

49 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+2 more
HeckSarah Staff says

Oh all up in my state! Excited to meet everyone in person!

84 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
marcusunlimited says

Hello,

If I sign-on to highly interested into the SF event and then have a last moment schedule or financial change that prevents attendance, would that be acceptable?

Please let me know, ~Marcus :)

5157 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Hello,

If I sign-on to highly interested into the SF event and then have a last moment schedule or financial change that prevents attendance, would that be acceptable?

Yup that’s fine :) We really want you to attend, but if something major comes up, no worries if you don’t.

84 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
marcusunlimited says

Want to, will plan to, just on the “Mozart,” starving artist, budget right now and Sf is a bit of a process to get to, but for Aj … well worth it, and I shall try.

Thank you, ~Marcus:)

Hello,

Yup that’s fine :) We really want you to attend, but if something major comes up, no worries if you don’t.
5 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Italy
barisy says

Hi, you look like someone i used to know, is that you? : )

Hi guys,

I just wanted to put some feelers out and see if you would be interested in attending a Envato Community Meetup in the North America region later this year. Nothing concrete yet, but we’d love to have another meet up soon!

As I’ve recently re-located to the Northen Hemisphere I also want to know about any cool design/ code/ web design conferences that’ll be happening in the second half of this year in this timezone. Are you attending an awesome event, which I should check out?

Let me know, as I want to starting filling up my calendar! :)

Update

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED – We’re coming to the U.S this October! After much discussion (and tallying of votes) the two meet up locations are: LA and San Fran.

If you’d like to attend one of these delightful meet ups, get to know some of the Envato team and just generally have an awesome evening, please fill in the forms below. We’ll be contacting you later with venue, time and more details.

You only have 2 WEEKS to submit your expression of interest, because we need numbers stat! So hop to it. :)

Click below:

San Fran Meet Up form

LA Meet up form

We hope you can make it! For those of you who live internationally, never fear – we have plans for more meet ups in the future.
18 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
garhernan says

I’ll be in LA all month of October and submissions are closed already :crying: (Hi, this form has been deactivated and is closed for any further submissions.) would be great assist

5157 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

I’ll be in LA all month of October and submissions are closed already :crying: (Hi, this form has been deactivated and is closed for any further submissions.) would be great assist

Can you contact me through my profile page with your email address? We can certainly send you an RSPV when we send them out :)

26 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
Zinux_LLC says

Click below:

San Fran Meet Up form

LA Meet up form

We find it impractical that both meetups were held on the West Coast of the U.S. and both in California. Where the east coast is equivalent if not more in demand at this time for high tech careers. As is clearly shown in this report released 2 weeks ago.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/jobs-and-economy/2013/10/americas-top-25-high-tech-hotspots/7335/

We think a meetup should be setup for the East Coast associates and affiliates of envato as well. If it does ever happen, we would definitely be there.

by
by
by
by
by
by