2 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in United States
nileearls says

TEXASSS AND IM THERE

290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Provided great contribution to our forums Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Endat says

I’m game as long as I don’t have to travel to New York or Las Vegas.. :P

105 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
plaxtico says

I’m game as long as I don’t have to travel to New York or Las Vegas.. :P

banned? hehehe

where in México are you going to relocate? there are many nice mexican cities :)

290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Provided great contribution to our forums Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Endat says

I don’t understand the joke…

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Just wanted to give this a bump in case anyone had more suggestions or would like to second a nomination :-)

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

Somebody also mentioned Las Vegas. Maybe Envato could come to next year’s NAB show and host a meetup at the same time :).
Heck yeah, I’m actually going for work already, so that would be terrific! 8-)
911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi guys!

We’ve put together a form, so you can help us decide where in North America the meetup should be held!

We selected 5 locations based on their popularity and accessibility. Fill it out and let us know which place you would prefer! :)

Vote Here.

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Keep those votes coming guys and gals! :)

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Oh another NY one would be nice, but more just a matter of convenience for me :). Although, I’d love to visit Chicago again. If it’s anywhere east of Chicago, I’ll try my best to come!!

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

Keep those votes coming guys and gals! :)
Well, it’s actually a bit late in North America right now! :P
by
by
by
by
by
by