4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
DigitalPaint says

5m+ images? Impressive!! Two things that I’d suggest:

- Image ID to share the images quickly and easily than sharing links/names. - Zoom in for Preview feature.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
scarlin says

I had a look and looks very good.

Suggestion: Where I find an issue in in some of the navigation. It isn’t clear where my bookmarked photos are. With other sites it would be quite obvious and several different ways to get there. It may work find if you are buying at the time of viewing, but that isn’t my work flow. Making it easier to go back to purchase should increase sales for you.

1504 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says
scarlin said
I had a look and looks very good. Suggestion: Where I find an issue in in some of the navigation. It isn’t clear where my bookmarked photos are. With other sites it would be quite obvious and several different ways to get there. It may work find if you are buying at the time of viewing, but that isn’t my work flow. Making it easier to go back to purchase should increase sales for you.

Good point, I’ll tell the UI team to give it some thought!

1504 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says
DigitalPaint said
5m+ images? Impressive!! Two things that I’d suggest: - Image ID to share the images quickly and easily than sharing links/names. - Zoom in for Preview feature.

Hey DigitalPaint!

Yep, we’ve got something coming for the Image ID search and also embedding the ID into the preview and download image filenames. Should be here in the next 2 weeks or so.

Zoom-in, we weren’t planning on doing this as the preview images are so big, do you think it’s very important? Is it so you can check the quality of the photo?

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PhatManDesign says

I was pleasantly surprised that you guys were starting a stock photography site, but a little disheartened to find my invite to the party coming quite late in the day!

The problem I’m having is that despite never suffering from upload issues on the other marketplaces, I’ve completed the quiz and have then been prompted to upload my portfolio. I’ve done this multiple times now, both via the upload manager page and using ftp, but although the file completes upload and the processing message appears, there is no option to select in the portfolio dropdown.

I contacted support before I saw the thread asking for bugs and feedback to be posted here, so apologies for wasting their time! I’ve been stuck like this since yesterday morning-and I really wanna get involved!

Anybody else having similar problems or have any potential solutions? I’ve tried using FF4 instead of Safari (my usual choice of browser), but with no joy. As I said this is a first for me-I’ve never had any problems uploading before-either through the upload page or ftp.

Help!

1504 posts
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Hey PMD , sorry it’s been a few days since I stopped in, I was going to see if we could get some dev help but it looks like you’ve had your portfolio approved, is that right?

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
PhatManDesign says
collis said
Hey PMD , sorry it’s been a few days since I stopped in, I was going to see if we could get some dev help but it looks like you’ve had your portfolio approved, is that right?

Yeah I have, thanks for asking. Support were very helpful but couldn’t find the root of the problem. My OCD wouldn’t let it go though and in the end it turned out to be an error on my end. The name of the file I was trying to upload had an apostrophe in it, which seemed to cause a problem on your server.

So my advice to others is to check for any characters in zip folder titles that may upset the server and affect it’s unpacking of the files.

Thanks for the response anyway :)

1504 posts
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Aha, thanks PMD , I’ll let the devs know in case we can give a helpful error message somehow :-)

11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Canada
+1 more
virginielhomond says

i notice that the upload section is not always working well. The process is on but after uploading at 100% we can t find the file

1504 posts
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Hi Virginielhomond, Thanks for letting us know, I’ve passed this comment on to the dev team to investigate! They may be in touch as it’s likely they will need more info

by
by
by
by
by
by