I am posting a thread here asking for a help about my page http://ilovesimple.com/shop/writing-workshop-learn-to-write/. The image of the site wasn’t working well on a firefox and IE brower and it works well on google chrome.. I used Mercor from themeforest theme. Please help me to this. Thank you
do you have any idea how to fix it? I mean where I will go if I will edit the height of the image.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Hi AussieT, as digitalimpact kindly mentioned above, have you tried the author’s support forum?
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
Give it a shot, I’m sure the author will gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck!
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items