5 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
AussieT says

I am posting a thread here asking for a help about my page http://ilovesimple.com/shop/writing-workshop-learn-to-write/. The image of the site wasn’t working well on a firefox and IE brower and it works well on google chrome.. I used Mercor from themeforest theme. Please help me to this. Thank you

2429 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
digitalimpact says

Your issue has to do with AnythingSlider, the slider script used for images. It’s currently setting the height of that image area to 16px and that’s wrong. I guess having more images might fix it, but better contact the theme author: http://themesupport.premiumcoding.com/

5 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
AussieT says

do you have any idea how to fix it? I mean where I will go if I will edit the height of the image.

4037 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi AussieT, as digitalimpact kindly mentioned above, have you tried the author’s support forum?

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Give it a shot, I’m sure the author will gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck!

383 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+3 more
gljivec says

Hi,

first download latest version from ThemeForest and update the theme. If you still have problems with theme please write to our support forum or send us mail to support@premiumcoding.com.

Thanks others for pointing him to correct location :)

Best regards.

by
by
by
by
by
by