310 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+1 more
Novak5 says

I’m not sure if I am breaking a rule by this, and I apologize for that, I just want to remind customers not to forget to rate stuff that they buy. More you rate, more chance to get free file that you need/want, by monthly selection of Envato team. :)

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I’m not sure if I am breaking a rule by this, and I apologize for that, I just want to remind customers not to forget to rate stuff that they buy. More you rate, more chance to get free file that you need/want, by monthly selection of Envato team. :)

+1 Indeed

298 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
crossroad says

More you rate, more chance to get free file that you need/want, by monthly selection of Envato team. :)

You need to purchase the item to rate it, if someone has already purchased that, why he would want that the item be available for free ? :)

603 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
addeystock says

More you rate, more chance to get free file that you need/want, by monthly selection of Envato team. :)
You need to purchase the item to rate it, if someone has already purchased that, why he would want that the item be available for free ? :)

If a buyer buys an item(regular license) then he/she can customize for only one client..If an another client nees customization from him/her for the same project then he/she needs to buy that project again.. :)

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

You do not understand point of his message.

When Envato team picks free file of the month, they searching for items with 4 or 5 stars rating, so if you buy an item, that’s good way to help author and buyer to maybe get that or any other item for free.

310 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Novak5 says

Some customers buye more than one stuff at more then one author.

92 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
CanCars says

3 of this months freebies have 0 ratings…so they must have changed this rule?

1560 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
SoundFix says

3 of this months freebies have 0 ratings…so they must have changed this rule?

They must have…hmmm

139 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+6 more
ram64 says

As far as I know the Free File of the Month is being nominated by the author and has nothing to do with the rating. See this Notes post and also here you can nominate your item.

1264 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

As far as I know the Free File of the Month is being nominated by the author and has nothing to do with the rating. See this Notes post and also here you can nominate your item.

DId you read all?

Criteria for Selection In order for a file to be considered as a Free File of the Month for any Marketplace the file must meet the following criteria: You must be the author of the file you’re submitting. The file must be rated 4 stars or higher.+
by
by
by
by
by
by