2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
littlebim says

Like a few others, I was taken by the simplicity and sharp design of the Mexin theme…I wanted to switch my website to Mexin, with a similar slideshow and 3-icon menu beneath slideshow; but I cannot seem to find where to turn this slideshow on… or add the 3 columns underneath. Is there a ‘quick’ way without having to edit the CSS?

Basically wanted the website to look like the Mexin sample site, (obviously with my own modifications later on).

3159 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Assuming you definitely have the WP version NOT the HTML template then it contains a XML file which you can install.

(Dashboard: Tools >> Import >> WordPress >> Install >> Locate file and upload >> Apply the import to your username and tick the “download and import file attachments” box)

This will make the site look like the demo (images probably not included), and you will need to assign the home page and menu to make it look right.

This is probably covered in the documentation for the theme. Good luck

P.s. the slider set up (again images probably not included) may be triggered by a different import file etc so definitely check the documentation first or else contact the author using the contact form here http://themeforest.net/user/WEBNUS

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
littlebim says

Thanks Charlie, I’ll give that a go now – I’m pretty sure I got the right files for Wordpress… will post an update if it works.

by
by
by
by
by
by