• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Portugal
PVillage says

Hi everyone! I really would like to know if has anyone’s had the April’s balance from Microlancer processed for withdrawal? I had $300 balance on the end of last month and i assumed, based on the information on the site, that my balance would be processed for withdrawal, but nothing happened – it is still there!!!

This is what says on Microlancer FAQ: “If your balance meets the minimum withdrawal criteria at the end of each month, we will automatically process a withdrawal for you and your balance will reset to zero. Your pending withdrawal will then be paid out on the 28th day of the following month.”

So i assume the minimun withdrawal criteria for paypal is $50. I already contacted support but had no feedback until now. Has anyone have more info on this? Thanks!

851 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Australia
+2 more
Jordan_M Staff says

Hey PVillage,

Nice to meet you! I’m Jordan, Microlancer’s Communications Manager. Glad to hear you’ve had some success on Microlancer, wooooo! You’ve got some really nice logos. That’s great stuff man, congrats!

In regards to withdrawals this month, this will be our first service provider payment run. As such, we’re setting up the systems to make it all happen still – this has been our focus this week. Because we’re still getting set up, balances haven’t been updated yet (and we’re still tweaking how we will show balances so we’ll probably update our FAQ in the next week). No need to worry though, your withdrawal will be automatically processed this month and paid out as per the FAQ. We’ll be sending confirmation emails soon, letting you know the details of your payment

So you’re all good! We’ll issue some comms in the next week updating you all on how the process will work :) Thanks for the question! :)

111 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Portugal
PVillage says

Hey PVillage,

Nice to meet you! I’m Jordan, Microlancer’s Communications Manager. Glad to hear you’ve had some success on Microlancer, wooooo! You’ve got some really nice logos. That’s great stuff man, congrats!

In regards to withdrawals this month, this will be our first service provider payment run. As such, we’re setting up the systems to make it all happen still – this has been our focus this week. Because we’re still getting set up, balances haven’t been updated yet (and we’re still tweaking how we will show balances so we’ll probably update our FAQ in the next week). No need to worry though, your withdrawal will be automatically processed this month and paid out as per the FAQ. We’ll be sending confirmation emails soon, letting you know the details of your payment

So you’re all good! We’ll issue some comms in the next week updating you all on how the process will work :) Thanks for the question! :)

Hi Jordan!

Thank you for the kind words, and most of all thank you for the answer! I now microlancer is still very young and needs to grow, with the help of all of us!

Once again thank you and keep up the good work! ;)

1730 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+5 more
SamBerson says

+1 – Wondered the same thing, very useful thread.

by
by
by
by
by
by