188 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+5 more
tomislavn says

Is there any plan for adjusting Microlancer payout / withdrawal times in near future?

I mean, sometimes I have to wait almost 2 months for my earnings to get transferred to my PayPal.

So here is the example:

Let’s say a client orders my service on 25th of January. I accept the job on 27th of January. I finish the job quickly, next day, on 28th of January. I have to wait 7 days for the payment to appear on my earnings. It appears on 4th of February. And since it has crossed the month I now have to wait until 28th of March for the funds to get transferred to my PayPal.

All in all, the time-span of my job, from start to funds on my bank account, results in 2 months of wait time.

Is there anything we can hope for in the future to help in those cases?

Update of the earnings immediately after delivering the work and sending payments on 15th of the next month instead of the 28th would really really make Microlancer shine in my opinion. At the moment it can be quite frustrating.

Regards, Tom

EDIT: I have made a mistake and somehow posted this in Codecanyon’s Site Feedback so if someone could move it to a valid forum it would be great :) thanks!

5399 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Moved to Off Topic :)

188 posts
+5 more
tomislavn says

Moved to Off Topic :)

Cheers :) thank you!

5 posts Head Studio Liason
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+2 more
matmubuggy Envato team says

Hey Tom, Matt from the Microlancer team here.

Great timing for this post, as at present we are looking into what options we have in regard the shortening of payout times.

We should hopefully have further updates on this shortly and will email all service providers when something is finalised.

Any other questions, please let us know or send a ticket through to our support team.

Cheers.

188 posts
+5 more
tomislavn says

Hey Tom, Matt from the Microlancer team here.

Great timing for this post, as at present we are looking into what options we have in regard the shortening of payout times.

We should hopefully have further updates on this shortly and will email all service providers when something is finalised.

Any other questions, please let us know or send a ticket through to our support team.

Cheers.

Hey Matt :)

Thank you for your quick reply. Those are some great news! I am looking forward to more information about shortening Microlancer author payment times.

It is already a great pleasure to work through Microlancer and I can imagine it will just get better with that. Hopefully it won’t take too long :)

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by