52 posts Envato Studio Liaison
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+4 more
blimpage Envato team says

Maybe one day we can pay with ThemeForest current credit balance earnings for any Microlancer services?.

Maybe one day! That would be super rad.

139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bangladesh
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
StrokeSaiful says

Nice!!!

3950 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

I’m in!

Btw. Did anyone receive payment for this month on MicroLancer?

770 posts
  • Located in Hungary
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
aron66 says

Once, I got approved at microlancer as an author, I am able to upload any new items at anytime or I still got the limited time?

1815 posts
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+12 more
SamBerson says

I wanted to apply and filled out everything, but when it came to providing a video, tried using youtube, got a message that microlancer/envato’s player doesn’t support it. Then tried vimeo, same thing. Then just didn’t want to bother anymore :)

Same for me – not having YouTube or Vimeo support is a shame as I couldn’t face uploading the massive files to yet another site – it’d take too long :(

2353 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

I wanted to apply and filled out everything, but when it came to providing a video, tried using youtube, got a message that microlancer/envato’s player doesn’t support it. Then tried vimeo, same thing. Then just didn’t want to bother anymore :)
Same for me – not having YouTube or Vimeo support is a shame as I couldn’t face uploading the massive files to yet another site – it’d take too long :(

That’s the thing, I don’t know whether it will work if I upload video to my server.

+4 more

Hey gang, apologies for the lack of Vimeo and YouTube support at the moment. We’ve got that on our list of features to add!

In the meantime if you don’t want to wait through the upload time, you could create a page on your own website which contains embeds of your portfolio videos, and use that page as your Demo URL. Sorry for the extra step, but that’s a workaround if you’re interested!

1815 posts
+12 more
SamBerson says

Hey gang, apologies for the lack of Vimeo and YouTube support at the moment. We’ve got that on our list of features to add! In the meantime if you don’t want to wait through the upload time, you could create a page on your own website which contains embeds of your portfolio videos, and use that page as your Demo URL. Sorry for the extra step, but that’s a workaround if you’re interested!

I did that, as well as adding screenshots but was still rejected for not having a video hosted with ML :(

+4 more

I did that, as well as adding screenshots but was still rejected for not having a video hosted with ML :(

Whoops! We’ve changed that rule since you submitted your service (hence my encouragement of the idea now!), so I’ll find your service and re-review it.

1815 posts
+12 more
SamBerson says

Whoops! We’ve changed that rule since you submitted your service (hence my encouragement of the idea now!), so I’ll find your service and re-review it.

Thank you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by