85 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Kahuna_Design says

Well… I also waiting for beta tester badge :)

3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
TNL3542 says

i spoke to support.. they have been submitted.. they are just waiting for the devs to apply the badges

763 posts kontramax.com
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
+15 more
Kontramax says

Site look awesome, really well done guys. Congrats on the open beta launch and best of luck!
Hello, Nissim! Is it any plans to connect our envato Payoneer prepaid mastercards to microlancer market? Thanx!
I believe there is, but you should also confirm this directly with Envato
@Nissim, ok then may be possible to transfer money from skrill directly to payoneer mastercard?
21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
dotdragon says

On the infographics: You might want to put a limit on data (i.e. how big the graphic will be) Infographics can range from 2 data points to hundreds if not thousands all depending on the subject matter and how well the topic is researched by the person ordering it. Since most infographics seem to be item based I would phrase it such as “Infographic limited to 4 data visuals”. That would basically mean you can get 4 graphs or visualizations for the price.

85 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Kahuna_Design says

i spoke to support.. they have been submitted.. they are just waiting for the devs to apply the badges

Thanks a lot for letting me know :)

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Maybe you could put in footer some statistics. Something like jobs on offer, jobs finished, number of designers…

1741 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Good to know. Are they applying the badges for everyone who was invited to Beta version?

191 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FlatlineRo says

Regarding “automatically process a withdrawal at the end of each month” can I withdrawal via Payoneer or could you place the money in my Graphicriver account ?

455 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Site look awesome, really well done guys. Congrats on the open beta launch and best of luck!
Hello, Nissim! Is it any plans to connect our envato Payoneer prepaid mastercards to microlancer market? Thanx!
@Nissim, ok then may be possible to transfer money from skrill directly to payoneer mastercard?

You can apply for our US Payment Service to receive payments from additional US companies.

Microlancer has just recently been launched, but they are in the process of integrating Payoneer as a payout method so you will be able to receive your payments directly to Payoneer, just as with all other Envato services.

262 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
KelMusic says

You can apply for our US Payment Service to receive payments from additional US companies.

Microlancer has just recently been launched, but they are in the process of integrating Payoneer as a payout method so you will be able to receive your payments directly to Payoneer, just as with all other Envato services.
Nasim I need you help. Please let me know your mail.
by
by
by
by
by
by