207 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Item
  • Bundle Boss
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+8 more
FlatlineRo
says

Can we upload Microlancer work on graphicriver??

“The buyer is paying for a completed work and then they can do what they like with it.”

Best way to get around this situation is to ask the buyer if you can resell with minor or no changes because every bespoke product belongs to the buyer and you have no right to resell it.

https://www.microlancer.com/faq
1854 posts Evolve or Dissolve!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
+10 more
ShermanJackson
says

^ You are right…no worries, I am sure I can create something else :p

1 post
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
razor99
says

I am in. Need an invite. Someone please send me invite.

155 posts
  • Collector Level 5
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Featured Item
  • Author Level 3
+5 more
Cre8tiveCloud
says
470 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer
says

Just finished my first purchased service on Microlancer (had an infographic made for a recent survey we conducted).

Have to say that the process was very simple and straightforward. Made it really easy for me to connect with the freelancer and exchange the tools/documents needed to complete the work.

Well done guys!

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Just finished my first purchased service on Microlancer (had an infographic made for a recent survey we conducted).

Have to say that the process was very simply and straightforward. Made it really easy for me to connect with the freelancer and exchange the tools/documents needed to complete the work.

Well done guys!

Great stuff Nissim and thanks for the feedback! :bigsmile:

505 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
  • Super Copyright Ninja
  • 3 Years of Membership
+5 more
GraficAndMedia
says

Hey, why I can’t I become a provider? I filled out the form long time ago, and still nothing happend :(

717 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
+6 more
omar_almudaries
says

Hey, why I can’t I become a provider? I filled out the form long time ago, and still nothing happend :(

+1

891 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Team
  • Meetup Participant
  • Podster
  • 6 Years of Membership
+7 more
Jordan_M
Envato team
says

Hey! We’re still inviting service providers! But it may take some time, we’ve had a huge amount of interest. But we’re really excited to give everyone a try, we just want to make sure we can keep the workload manageable while we grow so we can support every service provider as best as we can.

Jords

891 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Team
  • Meetup Participant
  • Podster
  • 6 Years of Membership
+7 more
Jordan_M
Envato team
says

There should be a way where we can “select our own thumbnail” rather than microlancer selecting our service thumbnails for us.

The first image you upload will be your thumbnail – but we know how useful choosing your own thumbs would be, it’s coming!

by
by
by
by
by
by