208 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+3 more
pixilito says

I suggest that we “the service providers” can edit our services like editing the description of the service, and to have the ability to add more preview images for the services after it is submitted, I mean if we submit the service with 4 preview images so we can add more preview images till they become 12 as that is the maximum number of preview images for each service.

What is your opinion guys?

208 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+3 more
pixilito says

I suggest that we “the service providers” can edit our services like editing the description of the service, and to have the ability to add more preview images for the services after it is submitted, I mean if we submit the service with 4 preview images so we can add more preview images till they become 12 as that is the maximum number of preview images for each service. What is your opinion guys?

The bad thing for me now is that I posted a service and it is already approved but I didn’t got the microlancer beta tester badge till now like others :D:D

476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Mhhhh both of those things you mention are already available? Tho, you can just edit your service each 48 hours only.

Other than that not entirely sure what you mean.

208 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+3 more
pixilito says

Mhhhh both of those things you mention are already available? Tho, you can just edit your service each 48 hours only. Other than that not entirely sure what you mean.

Aha now I got it, thanks my friend :) Now I hope to get the microlancer badge :D

1160 posts
  • Located in Brazil
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Mhhhh both of those things you mention are already available? Tho, you can just edit your service each 48 hours only. Other than that not entirely sure what you mean.
Aha now I got it, thanks my friend :) Now I hope to get the microlancer badge :D

If I’m right, It was just for the ones who had been selected for the closed beta period.
So think the badge is not available anymore :(

208 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+3 more
pixilito says

If I’m right, It was just for the ones who had been selected for the closed beta period.
So think the badge is not available anymore :(

Ops, that’s too bad.

Any way hope there will be a badge for people who completed some jobs using the microlancer. service completed from 1 to 9 / from 10 to 49 etc… or money earned using microlancer between 1$ and 100$ / between 100$ and 1000$ etc…

by
by
by
by
by
by