341 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
OXYLUS
says
Why anyone would play Modern Warfare 2 on a console is beyond me. A shooter requires a mouse, it’s that simple (at least if you want to play it properly). The game is quite good though, a bit below expectations but still a great play.
As far as I understand, you can plug a USB keyborad + mouse to an XBOX or a PS3 . The advantage of a console is you’ll have easier access online, no installation required, etc.

And then what, you buy a desk to sit in front of the hdtv ? Where’s the fun in having a console then ? :) They’re perfect for all games except FPS and RTS for which the best platform is the PC. Anyway, I don’t want to hijack the topic :)

1093 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian
says
great game indeed but not as good as cod4 was

Way better than COD4 . Its far more complex, more realistic, graphics are way better, etc..

1080 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Madness
says
great game indeed but not as good as cod4 was
Way better than COD4 . Its far more complex, more realistic, graphics are way better, etc..
BUT
  • you cant even compare the maps to 4 … crash , backlot , strike and pipeline … remember?
  • the maps in 6 are boring !
  • weapons and perks … way way way much better in 4 … more choices ! how ever i like the new weapon attachments in 6 … just my 2 cents ;)
  • and OXYLUS , google frag fx ;)
341 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+2 more
OXYLUS
says

FragFX seams like a very nice setup :)

2127 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons
says
Why anyone would play Modern Warfare 2 on a console is beyond me. A shooter requires a mouse, it’s that simple (at least if you want to play it properly). The game is quite good though, a bit below expectations but still a great play.

+1 on everything. The first Modern Warfare was better :D. And longer.

Now I’m looking forward to Assassin’s Creed 2 and Mafia 2 :D

2268 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+14 more
mpc
says

I was a hardcore player, mostly fps… but then I started coding and know I haven’t played for almost 2 years (I think) the last game I played was cod4 :O

The thing is, I stooped playing was that most of the new games are just boring, it’s all about graphics now but graphics get boring after few levels/maps.

67 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Won a competition
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
wildpeaks
says
I was a hardcore player, mostly fps… but then I started coding and know I haven’t played for almost 2 years (I think) the last game I played was cod4 :O
Naw naw, there’s always time for some hours of gaming, chronic insomnia ftw :-D
1054 posts Massfocus
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus
says

I played mw2 single player on hardened and finished it within a few hours.. was fun. I wont start with multiplayer since i know i will be addicted in no time.. fps games have this effect on me.

ps; did anyone beat the museum map at the end? I think because i finished it at hardened it is freaking impossible it seems :( i die before i see anyone, they come around the corner and boom HEADSHOT ! :(

i tried spamming grenades and stuff but no luck :p

1281 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
rondog
says

holy crap..so after 9 hours, I completed MW2 on veteran mode! It was funny when I selected veteran mode, it asked me like 2 times if I was sure I wanted to set the game at that difficulty.

After I beat it I tried multiplayer and rocked at deathmatch every game except my first 2 maps. I came in first every time..I love it!

If you can plug a USB keyboard and mouse into a Xbox or PS3 that would be amazing..it should be no competition when playing people using a controller.

Easily the greatest FPS I ’ve ever played. The drone is MUCH more fun to use than just the air strike in the first Modern Warfare.

...I always seem to fall back to counter strike source when I get bored of a game…I dont see myself getting bored of this one =)

by
by
by
by
by
by