6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
GODZKid007 says

I am new to this not using any software to make after effects, basically I like using Microsoft Movie-maker and Wondershare as video editors…I see a lot of very nice after effects projects here on this site. Here’s the thing, I just want something that has both no fronts & audio in the back ground, and is compatible with Microsoft Movie-makers. When I say something it can range from almost any category such as Caribbean beach intro’s etc,,,basically before I buy I would like to know if the file I’m downloading is compatible with Microsoft Movie-maker, I would be saving the file in a MP4 format and using it in the Movie makers…

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
416 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
DsignProductions says

Yes

75 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
zhouxinkui718 says

Never use that movie maker, just too simple

979 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
3Ddym says

Never use that movie maker, just too simple

+1

6 posts
GODZKid007 says

Obviously some people I see can’t read my posting correctly, I never said anything about someone here other me using Microsoft movie maker, basically trying to bring some business in purchasing a few intro clips that are MP4 compatible, where later I can edit them in movie maker. I don’t have time to learn hours in hours out about after effects, if there’s someone who want “my business” without the rude responses hit me up, other than that don’t reply, because hey you may have the knowledge in Adobe Effects program, but I have superior knowledge in worldwide economics, and when your American dollar crashes or whatever country your from, your 401K, pension plan, CDs, Mutual funds want be there to bail you out to survive my friend. I use movie maker as a hobby, not a long lasting relationship. I just like the special effects intro’s ex-cetra on this web site, not if there is someone decent enough to hear what I am saying without the dubious responses.

7650 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

anyway, man, take this with a bit of salt. life is funny :)

with movie maker just use files from http://videohive.net/category/motion-graphics and http://videohive.net/category/stock-footage category.

757 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Godzkid,

If you are trying to buy editable files for windows movie maker then yes, you will only be able to buy motion graphics and stock footage. However if you buy an After Effects template, many authors will customize the file for you (for a fee). And if you don’t have money to spend on customization you can easily edit a videohive template without very much prior knowledge of After Effects, projects are made to be easy to edit and many files included tutorials.

1562 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+9 more
dorde says

You don’t need hours and hours to learn after effects, months and years sounds better. But if you buy template you’ll need minutes to learn how to customize project.

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
416 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
DsignProductions says
6 posts
GODZKid007 says

Thanks for the (kind replies) as oppose to the others, my saying is If you think the cost of education is too high, check out the high cost of ignorance.

by
by
by
by
by
by