1) In the Milano homepage – new + featured products appear in 1 column which is fine for mobiles etc. but for desktop it would be good to appear e.g. 3 across
2) Since I installed latest jquery and have uninstalled since the ShopShark_SharkSlideshow causes the following message to appear “The Current Version of jQuery:1,6,4 Please update your jQuery Version to min. 1.7 in Case you wish to use the Revolution Slider Plugin” – just wondering if I can get latest update for slideshow as I have bought Milano template only in the last 2 weeks. Have downloaded latest Milano package & installed but no difference
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi damokeen, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.