689 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
cooledition says

I´m looking for a minimal Wordpress theme with a “downloads” section for freebies by default. If you know any theme like that plz tell me the name :)

TY

331 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
PaulWinslow says

Was there any specific features you were looking for in regards to a “download section”? Because, I mean, you could really take any portfolio theme and post the freebies as folio items – a download is really only an achor tag with a file URL .

Maybe you were looking for a download counter, for example? The more information you provide the more likely it is you’ll receive the responses you’re after.

149 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
IulianN says
cooledition said
I´m looking for a minimal Wordpress theme with a “downloads” section for freebies by default. If you know any theme like that plz tell me the name :) TY

Take a look at my theme “Sense”.

689 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
cooledition says
pau1winslow said
Was there any specific features you were looking for in regards to a “download section”? Because, I mean, you could really take any portfolio theme and post the freebies as folio items – a download is really only an achor tag with a file URL . Maybe you were looking for a download counter, for example? The more information you provide the more likely it is you’ll receive the responses you’re after.

I’m looking for a wordpress theme with the next features:

1. Minimal Wordpress Theme (a must)

2. Social counters like “20 followers on twitter”, “100 followers on facebook” (preferably in front page, but it can also be in the blog page)

3. “Tweet this”, “like this”, “+1” icons with counters, in blog post and portfolio works

4. And yeah, a download button with counter for the freebies section (this is a must), or at least easy to add.

I must say i dont know to code, so for me it is easier if the theme comes with those options by default.

TY

by
by
by
by
by
by