5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ETbyrne says

Hey, I have earned a small amount of money from your referral program, but not enough to meet the $50 minimum payout. I am just wondering why you have a minimum payout for Paypal? After all, I’m the one that gets charged by Paypal to receive payment.

I would really like to get my money but with the microscopic amount of traffic my site gets I don’t think I’ll be able to meet the $50 minimum any time soon, if at all… :-(

Thank you, - Evan Byrne

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Hey, $50 is the minimum payout for paypal.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

The reason is because, if the minimum was $5, we’d be flooded with payout requests. Such measures have to be implemented in order to maintain some sense of balance. Otherwise, we’d be making thousands and thousands of $5 payouts.

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ETbyrne says

That makes sense, but I remember reading somewhere that money in my account expires after 1 year of receiving it. Is that true or is my information incorrect?

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
That makes sense, but I remember reading somewhere that money in my account expires after 1 year of receiving it. Is that true or is my information incorrect?
Yes but any funds accrued in that year will be cashed out to you I believe.
171 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
clarklab says

This is something I’ve been wondering about too. Does someone manually make payouts each month? Is there no way to automate it?

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I’m not positive what system they use. I know that Paypal has a way to make many payments at once. I believe it involves uploading an XML file – but I’m not sure.

5 posts
+1 more
ETbyrne says

So, is it confirmed that funds pay out of my account after a year? I wouldn’t imagine they are just lost.

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Yeah, after one year, if you have earnings totalling less than $50, you can cash those out.

It is only deposits that can expire, if unspent after 1 year.

by
by
by
by
by
by