- Community Superstar
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
I have a question:
on point 15. Selling Products (I’m not sure if this is new but since we are on the subject of the membership agreement)
under “As a Seller, you must” there is:
“ensure all copies of your Products bear a notice of ownership of the intellectual property rights in your Products;”
what is this? Isn’t the item under the marketplace license terms? Did I need to include my own license ( intellectual property rights )?
is this referring to third party elements used in the item, elements that need to be proper licensed?
I’m thinking is the second variant but I can’t be sure. If this is the case maybe the paragraph should be written more clear.
Thank you for the information
Thanks for detailed information. Very understandable.
Thanks for this info Carmen..
These changes are helpful…. I have few questions:
1. I am running a Software House and plan to upload my products here. I want to clarify when i upload the products? How can Envato protects my products from piracy and stolen and posted for free on hacked and pirated sites? 2. What are the withdrawing procedure from account ledger? I am from Pakistan and have bank account there so Envato will transfer my funds to my bank account? what are the details? 3. If some other author copied my product design, how u will take action? 4. If someone want to pledge my design? How should i inform Envato for pledging? 5. On sale is there any VAT and GST deductions?
Thank you Carmen, nice update
it is quite useful changes! Thx:)
7 – We have included our long standing policy that states that sellers can’t buy their own products in section (14).
interesting to know… right yesterday, when I wasn’t in my office, I was in trouble that I almost needed one of my files which I have in photodune to show it to a client as a reference in full resolution and as I didn’t have it with me and I didn’t have any chance to get it otherwise I really thought about buying it…