Thanks a lot for this.
Thank you very much for the infos and changes!
Thank you for information!
Tell me, please, where you can find the full version of this document?
Thank you for thinking about us!
What does this mean?
12. Member Accounts When you become a Member you will have a single account that is accessible by you from any of the Sites (Member Account). Among other things, through your Member Account, you will be able to access a ledger which records payments by you to Envato (as a Buyer) and payments made by Envato to you (as a Seller or in accordance with clause 18) (Member Ledger).
Are we only allowed to have single account?
Thanks! That is really great! Now we will have more authors and buyers!
Thanks, but are there any plans for affiliate system’s improvements? The 1-year old article at wphub has a lot of ideas, especially now, since the program terms is even worse that they were a year ago… I’m talking about multiple purchases made by a single person, now affiliate earns commission only from that person’s first purchase, and therefore there is no way to get commissions from repeat customers.
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Authors can send dmca notices that’s true, and it works sometimes, but what if my item is in pack of 20 items? And what if warez sites are sharing whole bundle in one file? I’m afraid that in that case only envato can do something and to protect authors.
Sorry if I’m wrong. Just thinking out loud.
It change nothing if your item is packed with other items. You ask for your item to be removed, to not be available, since you didn’t authorize the distribution on that website, and if other eventual 200 legal assets needs to be taken down is not your problem.