1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
DaveT83 says

Hey,

I have purchases that are missing from my Downloads section. I have email confirmations showing a record of said purchases – but nothing in my themeforest account. Whats the deal?

I’m having issues with my template – need License Certificate to gain access to support forums.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

-Dave

3468 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

Hi Dave,

You should definitely contact support and they’ll get you sorted out.

In the meantime, if I remember correctly, isn’t there a direct link to the license from the confirmation email?

Also, are you sure you are logged in to the proper account? Some customers purchase from multiple accounts, so they just need to log into the right one :)

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
jcarrolldesign says

I am beginning to think something is up. My downloads are missing as well. I tried to contact one of the developers about an issue and the license link on the original email isn’t working and I am getting no response. I’ve sent two tickets to date and I am getting close to just filing a complaint. I honestly don’t have time for this *?!@.

5774 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

I am beginning to think something is up. My downloads are missing as well. I tried to contact one of the developers about an issue and the license link on the original email isn’t working and I am getting no response. I’ve sent two tickets to date and I am getting close to just filing a complaint. I honestly don’t have time for this *?!@.

Can you give me one of your ticket numbers?

497 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
iHelp says

Don’t worry, they will reply as soon as they get to it!
I’ve had that issue as well twice on an old account, it was an issue with PayPal. Make sure you’re logged in with the right account as well.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
danamusatoiu says

Hi, I’ve just purchased theme „Replete e-Commerce and Business” and it will not install because it says it is missing the “style.css” stylesheet. Can you Help? Thank You

3338 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Hi, I’ve just purchased theme „Replete e-Commerce and Business” and it will not install because it says it is missing the “style.css” stylesheet. Can you Help? Thank You

unzip the download first, the theme files/zip are inside

6 posts
danamusatoiu says

unzip the download first, the theme files/zip are inside
It is somenthing „style” but I don’t now why is not istalling. I have this eror: missing the “style.css” stylesheet when I upload the theme
63 posts
  • Located in Italy
Kronris says
Hi @danamusatoiu here you have a solution:
  1. Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
  2. Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
  3. Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
  4. Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
  5. Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
  6. Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.

Optional: If you do not wish to manually upload the theme only folder to your “themes” folder, there is an option. You can zip up the theme folder (remember, ONLY the theme folder) and upload it via the WordPress themes admin panel by selecting “add new” and clicking “upload”. That’s all there is to it, please be absolutely sure you are uploading only the theme folder when trying to install a WordPress theme. If you have specific item questions or require technical assistance, we recommend you contact the author via their profile page.

From the envato faqs: link

-Kris
by
by
by
by
by
by