3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
evanbirkhead says

I purchased the Smartscreen theme last night and uploaded it into Wordpress 3.5 but I get the following error message: “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”

Any suggestions? Thanks so much, Evan

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Only install the theme folder from within the download zip – NOT the entire download from here

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do
3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
evanbirkhead says

Thank you Charlie, that was perfect. The rapid and accurate response is very much appreciated.

Sincerely, Evan

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Pleasure – glad it is sorted. Have fun with your theme

2 posts
gokturkmehmet says

Hi there. Samething with me but not resolved.

Downloaded themeforest-233219-solid-business-solution-htmlcss-template.zip

First attempt did not work due to above reason. However there was not indicator on your website to do how. Then looked inside folders: I have the following: 01.html-website 02.html.website-pages 03.png-psd-sources 04.documentation readme-first.txt

under website

there is _layout

uploaded that and it did not work either.

How is it then? Thanks.

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Hi there. Samething with me but not resolved.

Downloaded themeforest-233219-solid-business-solution-htmlcss-template.zip

First attempt did not work due to above reason. However there was not indicator on your website to do how. Then looked inside folders: I have the following: 01.html-website 02.html.website-pages 03.png-psd-sources 04.documentation readme-first.txt

under website

there is _layout

uploaded that and it did not work either.

How is it then? Thanks.

thats not a WordPress theme so you wont be able to install it with out converting it first

2 posts
gokturkmehmet says

I realized that minutes ago. What should I do now? Purchase wordpress theme again?

I must be tired :) I thought prices went down from 45 to 15 !!!

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I realized that minutes ago. What should I do now? Purchase wordpress theme again? I must be tired :) I thought prices went down from 45 to 15 !!!

You’ll need to open up a ticket with Support – http://support.envato.com Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by