6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
danamusatoiu says

Hi, I’ve just purchased theme „Replete e-Commerce and Business” and it will not install because it says it is missing the “style.css” stylesheet. Can you Help? Thank You

3233 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

unzip the download first, the theme files/zip are inside

6 posts
danamusatoiu says

It is somenthing „style” but I don’t now why is not istalling. I have this eror: missing the “style.css” stylesheet when I upload the theme

3810 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You are not uploading the right file – ou are trying to upload the full download. As OrganicBee said you first need to unzip the file you download from here and ONLY upload the THEME folder

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do

2271 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

unzip the download first, the theme files/zip are inside

As above

63 posts
  • Located in Italy
Kronris says
Why did you open a new thred when you already posted the same questions in another topic?
Nevermind, @danamusatoiu here you have a solution:
  1. Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
  2. Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
  3. Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
  4. Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
  5. Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
  6. Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.

Optional: If you do not wish to manually upload the theme only folder to your “themes” folder, there is an option. You can zip up the theme folder (remember, ONLY the theme folder) and upload it via the WordPress themes admin panel by selecting “add new” and clicking “upload”. That’s all there is to it, please be absolutely sure you are uploading only the theme folder when trying to install a WordPress theme. If you have specific item questions or require technical assistance, we recommend you contact the author via their profile page.

From the envato faqs: link

-Kris
6 posts
danamusatoiu says

Thank you for your help. The theme is instaled ok. I tried to instal the WooCommerce – eCommerce Shop plugin and I have this mesage: Fatal error: Class ‘WooCommerce_Widget_Cart_Kriesi’ not found in /home/regiun92/public_html/deliafashion.ro/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 324 What can I do. Thank you

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

^ Hi danamusatoiu, this link might help you.

For additional support, please check the author’s own support forum here. Good luck.

4 posts
heidimeka says

I am trying to upload Hotelclassica from themeforest. I have followed these directions and am still getting this error code:

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

63 posts
  • Located in Italy
Kronris says

I am trying to upload Hotelclassica from themeforest. I have followed these directions and am still getting this error code: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Are you sure that you have enough space in your web server? This error is usually due to insufficient memory in your wordpress installation directory!

by
by
by
by
by
by