Hi, I’ve just purchased theme „Replete e-Commerce and Business” and it will not install because it says it is missing the “style.css” stylesheet. Can you Help? Thank You
unzip the download first, the theme files/zip are inside
It is somenthing „style” but I don’t now why is not istalling. I have this eror: missing the “style.css” stylesheet when I upload the theme
You are not uploading the right file – ou are trying to upload the full download. As OrganicBee said you first need to unzip the file you download from here and ONLY upload the THEME folder
Nevermind, @danamusatoiu here you have a solution:
- Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.
Optional: If you do not wish to manually upload the theme only folder to your “themes” folder, there is an option. You can zip up the theme folder (remember, ONLY the theme folder) and upload it via the WordPress themes admin panel by selecting “add new” and clicking “upload”. That’s all there is to it, please be absolutely sure you are uploading only the theme folder when trying to install a WordPress theme. If you have specific item questions or require technical assistance, we recommend you contact the author via their profile page.
From the envato faqs: link
Thank you for your help. The theme is instaled ok. I tried to instal the WooCommerce – eCommerce Shop plugin and I have this mesage: Fatal error: Class ‘WooCommerce_Widget_Cart_Kriesi’ not found in /home/regiun92/public_html/deliafashion.ro/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 324 What can I do. Thank you
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I am trying to upload Hotelclassica from themeforest. I have followed these directions and am still getting this error code:
The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
I am trying to upload Hotelclassica from themeforest. I have followed these directions and am still getting this error code: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
Are you sure that you have enough space in your web server? This error is usually due to insufficient memory in your wordpress installation directory!