How do I upgrade the memory?
I mean the Capacity, not the RAM memory, you should ask to your server provider for an hypothetical upgrade of your current plan!
If you are sure that you have enough capacity to be able to upload your theme, i would suggest you to contact the theme’s author!
I have spoken with ipower and they say there is no space limitation with them. Where do I go from here?
^ Hi heidimeka, let’s start from the beginning. Did you purchase Hotel Classica WP or HTML?
If it’s the WordPress theme, carefully follow the steps below or watch the screencast here.
- Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.
If followed accordingly, the installation should be successful. Cheers.
I have done all of this. Now it seems to have fixed itself to some extent. It will allow me to click and drag the inside theme folder and then it takes me to a list of many files but doesn’t allow any command like “upload” etc. I really wish I could speak to someone on the phone so I could explain this. May be time to give up and ask for a refund? This is taking so much more time than I had planned. Thank you for any last minute help.