3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
KMBonn says

Hi there

I just bought city government theme and tried to install but I am getting the following error after installation.

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Could you help me solving this problem?

My unsuccessful attempts are as follows

1. Only theme file zipped and uploaded… same issue persists 2. tried to search style.css of but not finding in any of the original downloads. again downloaded but still problem persists 3. tried to install via existing wp-installation wordpress/themes/upload/extract form a zipfile.

Thanks Klaus

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Klaus are you trying to install City Government – Theme for Government Agencies via WordPress? If so, unfortunately, this is the HTML template version and will not work with WordPress.

The WordPress version can be found here.

To successfully install the HTML template version, please take a moment to read the documentation provided in the download file. For further assistance, you can interact directly with the author here.

If you need any additional help, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks and good luck.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Germany
KMBonn says

Ok, I’ve taken the wrong version. Damn! Thx for your answer.

Hi Klaus are you trying to install City Government – Theme for Government Agencies via WordPress? If so, unfortunately, this is the HTML template version and will not work with WordPress.

The WordPress version can be found here.

To successfully install the HTML template version, please take a moment to read the documentation provided in the download file. For further assistance, you can interact directly with the author here.

If you need any additional help, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks and good luck.
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
RafaelParis says

Hi there

I just bought ORBIT NEWS theme and tried to install but I am getting error after installation.

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Could you help me solving this problem?

4386 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

If you’re referring to this Orbit News Responsive Magazine HTML TEMPLATE, it’s not a WordPress theme, but a HTML Template.

by
by
by
by
by
by