2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
davidbsaibes says

I purchased MJ-SIMPLE template, however I’m not able to display the slideshow (slider) on the Home page like in the demo . There’s no plugin named slideshow. How can I do that?

thanks

325 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
-bianca- says

Best is to contact the author through his profile page here or ask him in the comment section of the item.
Before you do make sure you checked the documentation as these things normally are described in there. This is just a general forum and the author of the item knows his product the best.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
davidbsaibes says

Please, I.m stuck-in on an issue since 2 days: I purchased MJ-SIMPLE template, I’ using WordPress, I would like to turn the mj-slideshow to rotate automatically, cause it doesn’t. is there a way? how? thanks a lot slideshow. How can I do that?

325 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
-bianca- says
If someone here on the general forum can help I’m sure they will …..but the apropiate place for this question really is here: http://themeforest.net/item/mj-simple-responsive-woocommerce-theme/discussion/4410174
Have you tried to get in contact with the author already? I can see he answers queries on a regular basis so I’m not sure why you keep up ending here. I’m not saying you can’t but the author is the best start. Goodluck
by
by
by
by
by
by