120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
cdavidson says

i had a design accepted on TF… did all the changes i was asked to and it got accepted.. woo :) but somehow dont ask me how i did it i deleted it by mistake

got a few emails asking me if am putting it back on i said yes and its in the que to go back on…

Then i get the email…. its been rejected! what! it was allready accepted a few days ago but now its not? so now i have people not able to purchase it due to somehow within a few days its no longer good enougth for the site?

cmon guys stop taken the mick! and have CLEAR rules on whats accepted and whats not coz it just seems its luck of the draw on what reviewer bothers to look at your work at the time.

sorry am abit peefed. after doing all the work to get it to a standerd to be accepted then its accepted and now its not ? ak

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United Kingdom
ominiom says

Was this the Mac App Theme?

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
cdavidson says

nah . was a blue portfolio/blog design. psd template.

was on before for 8 dollers. but somehow its not getting accepted again and its the same design lol

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United Kingdom
ominiom says

I know how you feel. I’ve had a few themes rejected, but to have one submitted and accepted, then reupload and get it rejected makes the reviewing process look random! I’ve got a PSD theme in the queue and there seems to be someone on reviewing at the moment – so fingers crossed!

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
cdavidson says

yep exactly bud. its not the fact it got rejected the first few times as it made me fix things and improve it.

but to have it accepted then rejected is just a joke. and realy does make the reviewing look like its luck of the draw on who ever you get at the time.

ive re submited it again with a helpfull note to who ever reviews it to explain why its havin to be resubmited again.

gd luck on your item bud :P only 5 of us in there so hopefully it gets done tonight.

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
cdavidson says

woo got it approved that time must remember to leave a little note for reviewer if that happens again lol

happy chap now :)

530 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
darius9000 says

reviewers are just humans. humans make mistakes. you did one too (delete your own work from portfolio) which make you human too!

(:

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
cdavidson says
reviewers are just humans. humans make mistakes. you did one too (delete your own work from portfolio) which make you human too! (:

yes yes indeed :P

by
by
by
by
by
by