• Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says
Hey, I should come to the Netherlands and we should have a FD vs. GR fight! :D

Im game :) Can we place bets :D

Sure. Put me down for $200 on ArikB.
2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

I want to wear hats! a orange one with the letters F & D…. but I’m more an AJungler.. but in case of this fight FD :D

what about AJ vs VH :P

2201 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

Sure. Put me down for $200 on ArikB.

All jokes aside, you would smoke me. I’ve never ever trained to compete. I trained in something known as ‘combat’ for a couple of years. that’s basically muay thai but then geared towards street fighting with a bit of israeli krav maga mixed in there.

If I would seriously train there might be a chance that I would overpower you in stand up…because we all know where Aerts, Hoost, Bonjasky, Schilt, Kraus, Souwer, Saki and Hari come from.

I’m gonna check out the MMA centre that M-1 opened up here in amsterdam, see what they got. It’s too far to get to, in order for me to actually train there.

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says
Don’t fight myself but I have a bunch of friends that are all trying to work their way up the ranks. I love Anderson Silva…
Silva vs Griffith was great. I love the way he moves, like there’s nothing and then just stops Forrest right in his track. Forrest made the mistake of falling into his punches.

Silva vs Griffith were one of the greatest fights I´ve seen. :) I love to watch MMA in the middle of the nights when I can´t sleep. Helps me relax to see people beat the crap out of eachother :P Fun as h*ll :D

Btw, if you know how to fight I don´t want to fight you :P I would get beaten badly :P

988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

hell yeah…oranje boven :D Saki the low kick nam was always my favourite. I am not following since long time but as faar i know Bonjasky, Hari and Saki they are now @ K1 and in same team.

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Btw, if you know how to fight I don´t want to fight you :P I would get beaten badly :P

All you have to do is knock them out cold turkey. Right Lance?

2115 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

Personally I don’t like MMA :D. Love kick boxing and muay thai though. I practice kick boxing; still recovering after the 20 kilos gained during the 1 year break I took. Lost 7 kilos by now :D. My favorite fighters are Remy Bonjasky, Glaube Feitosa, Badr Hari and Ruslan Karaev. I’m not training for championships, but I think I’ll start competeing this year in amateur tournaments. I hope I don’t get too lazy meanwhile :D. I tend to do that :P.

@Lance: Show us the video of the fight :D.

2201 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says
hell yeah…oranje boven :D Saki the low kick nam was always my favourite. I am not following since long time but as faar i know Bonjasky, Hari and Saki they are now @ K1 and in same team.

Bonjasky and Hari will not be in the same team. Especially not ever Hari decided to try and smash Bonjasky’s skull while he was on the ground. It got him disqualified, but Hari has always been a hot head…which is why I don’t like him as a person.

2115 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says
Bonjasky and Hari will not be in the same team. Especially not ever Hari decided to try and smash Bonjasky’s skull while he was on the ground. It got him disqualified, but Hari has always been a hot head…which is why I don’t like him as a person.

I don’t like Hari as a person either, but he’s one hell of a fighter. Same think with Tyson, his personality sucks big time, but he was amazing in the ring.

by
by
by
by
by
by