I always wanted to have an app on my phone to be able to check my balance and see the recent sales in a complete graph so that I could compare the sales of my different items visually. there are some cool apps around but none of them were able to make me happy enough.
Earlier this year, I decided to build an app for myself which would work the way I liked! When it was ready, my team mates told me that it would be a good idea to do some enhancements to the app and put it up for other developers on Envato so I listened to them and did some cool improvments with their help. it’s almost ready and I am doing some final bug fixes on it right now.some of the features are:
- uses Google Cloud Messaging tech, GCM to sends notifications to the app only when a purchase happens. so no bandwidth would be wasted on your phone
- you can import CSV files of your previous sales to the app so you will have a complete information of your sales
- there are many graph settings to compare items or marketplaces with each other!
what I wonder is how I can let Envato team know about this app and the software? and where I can submit my creation so other developers here on Envato can see it and use it also?
about a month ago I contacted support and recently they replied that they will forward my message to the tech department! I think that means that I have to wait for another month to get a reply, right? well, I’m not a very patient person Envato! please check out my app which I have built for you exclusively before I change my mind!
below are some screenshots from my tablet:
hoping to hear something back from moderators please!
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations