2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
decibo says

I submitted a mobile template and included notes in both the description and the notes to reviewer that it is ONLY for mobiles and does not look nice on the desktop. The template looks nice on the phone and is really flexible. I’m not sure what they mean by low quality so really don’t know where to start on improving it. Could some of you guys with android / ios devices take a look and let me know where I have gone so wrong please? :D

Demo here

Please remember it is only meant to look nice on mobile devices.

Thank you in advance for any help :)

Edit: the email said to look at items already on themeforest to see what i need to improve. I looked at this one before I started work and can’t work out how it can be considered better than mmine. http://preview.nicedesign.be/templates/mymagazinesmobile/green/

382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
MelforDMThemes says

If it does not look nice on a desktop, it will most likely not look nice on mobile.

PS please refrain from pointing out other items, this is really a bad character sign. It’s not others’ fault that you failed.

2 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+1 more
decibo says

That is not true at all. Everything is scaled for small screens so looks too large on the desktop. I can’t understand why the reviewer didn’t just look at it on a mobile device?

I’m not blaming others I’m simply saying that I followed their advice and don’t see how I havent matched the quality of an existing item.

219 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

The design is very low quality. I’m not trying to put you down but your design needs a huge amount of work. It looks like it’s from 1999.

214 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
agusmu says
by
by
by
by
by
by