5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
piwi1617 says

Hello,

I look for a Mobile Site Builder Platform script like gomobi or dudamobile. This script will be controlled by a manager who will gran access to client to create their mobile sites.

If someone…

Thx

68 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+2 more
vozax says

Hey , We can do this for you .. Do you need a Static HTML Website builder for mobile ? We can do this Tool for you exclusively … Please contact us support[at]vozax.com . Thanks

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
piwi1617 says

Hi, This is not only static html mobile site builder, I search a script which makes it possible to the users to create sites for mobile. A website script to build mobile website online. It´s possible ?

160 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
themac says

something like http://mwsb.eu ? Users have to register, get host or can use own hosts and create their sites in the admin interface in realtime – is it what you’ve meant?

128 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
ic0de says

Not sure if it`s what you want, but check it out: http://codecanyon.net/item/php-beaver-drag-and-drop-website-builder/7167427

5 posts
piwi1617 says

Thanks to all Which I wish it is that the users can be registered and create their mobile compatible Web site. This script do that? (Sorry for my poor english but I’m french..)

160 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
themac says

the question is: how should the created website can be used by the creator?

-> download HTML-Files and host on their own systems?
-> be part of the “mobile website builder” and hosted and serviced there dynamically with the possibility to modify the mobile website everytime online?

5 posts
piwi1617 says

be part of the “mobile website builder” and hosted and serviced there dynamically with the possibility to modify the mobile website everytime online is the top solution

160 posts
+4 more
themac says

mwsb does this – if you’re interested on a free demo account just to take a look you could contact me through my profile or via the contactform on mwsb.eu

by
by
by
by
by
by