187 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+2 more
RomacMedia says

Do you have to purchase an extended license of a photo from Photodune to use in your item preview image or the regular license can work? Please assist with my question and thank you in advance for your kind response.

177 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
DragonSigh says

Just in preview you can use any preview image with the watermark from PhotoDune.

187 posts
+2 more
RomacMedia says

Just in preview you can use any preview image with the watermark from PhotoDune.

Are you sure? how certain are you? If that’s the case maybe a regular license would work since I’m not selling the model picture?

177 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
DragonSigh says

Yes, I’m sure. If you don’t trust me, you can read this: http://notes.envato.com/authors/watermarked-previews/

So again, you can use a watermarked image from PhotoDune without asking permission, so long as it only shows in the item preview, and so long as you credit the author of the image and link back to the original item page clearly in your description.

If you wish to use an unwatermarked image from PhotoDune in your item preview then you will need to purchase a regular license. If you wish to distribute an unwatermarked image from PhotoDune in the download file, you will need to purchase an extended license.

Although the most common usage of this policy is to use images from PhotoDune, the same concept applies to using music loops from AudioJungle, preview images from GraphicRiver and so on.

I hope this helps.

187 posts
+2 more
RomacMedia says

OK thank you very much for your kindness, I really appreciate it.

83 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
+4 more
kwangsoo says

yeap if you dont want use any watermark image from photodune you can buy regular license for preview only. thats would be nice :)

187 posts
+2 more
RomacMedia says

yeap if you dont want use any watermark image from photodune you can buy regular license for preview only. thats would be nice :)
Thank you Kwangsoo!
589 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
grandelelo says

Yes, I’m sure. If you don’t trust me, you can read this: http://notes.envato.com/authors/watermarked-previews/
So again, you can use a watermarked image from PhotoDune without asking permission, so long as it only shows in the item preview, and so long as you credit the author of the image and link back to the original item page clearly in your description.

If you wish to use an unwatermarked image from PhotoDune in your item preview then you will need to purchase a regular license. If you wish to distribute an unwatermarked image from PhotoDune in the download file, you will need to purchase an extended license.

Although the most common usage of this policy is to use images from PhotoDune, the same concept applies to using music loops from AudioJungle, preview images from GraphicRiver and so on.

I hope this helps.

wow i didnt know this thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by