72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
denkGroot says

Hey guys!

I have just submitted my very first template to ThemeForest! I am now waiting for it to be rejected, haha.

http://www.bramjetten.nl/template1

What do you think of it, any feedback? How do you see my chances? ^^ It is coded in valid XHTML Strict and valid CSS .

By the way, how long does it approximately take to get rejected or accepted? In the FlashDen FAQ it says about 2/3 days, but I cannot find a FAQ section at ThemeForest.

Thanks for your replies :D

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

Sorry man, but this is not gonna be accepted. Colors aren’t really matching, and your menu looks awful.

72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
denkGroot says

Which menu are you referring to? The main navigation? If so, do you have any tips as to what I could replace it with?

11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
patriotfan says

I dont really like it..

by
by
by
by
by
by