43 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
kluska says
http://impactweb.pl/themeforest/modernmetro/

It was hard-rejected 3 times. And I’m totally blind about it right now. I dont know if it have visual or technical issues. Please say what you think about it, what would you add or improve with it, and what do you think might be the main reason to HARD reject it.

I’ve recived: “The overall design and aesthetic quality are not ready for ThemeForest. There are many aspects that required improvements and I cannot list out every single of them.”

Its designed according to official design msdn guidelines so I dont want to change the main desing as I want it to be modern UI styled. About aesthetic – just asking for feedback, maybe I’m looking at it for too long time, but I dont see something that looks so bad there.

Thanks a lot.

65 posts I'm Ahmad, since 1989
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
im_ahmad says

I don’t think the reason is technical, don’t give up, 3 days ago I was the same to you, got hard rejected 10 times, and every time that is reviewer is unfair because I feel that my theme is amazing and has no issues, but after looking for items here in the market, reading articles about typography, reading tutorials from tutsplus, I finally felt the difference between my theme and themes in TF and I improved my theme and succeed to get accepted today,

If you want to get accepted and need my advice, don’t improve your theme now, first look for items on TF (at least look at 200 themes) then read articles about webdesign then after 2 or 3 days try to improve your theme and submit it again, you will not regret.

For me as a beginner I can that the the problem in your theme is only typography

65 posts I'm Ahmad, since 1989
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
im_ahmad says

Ops, your blog posts seems as I selected all in the page, I spend about 10 seconds trying to point my over your site to deselect all, finally I discovered that it’s the color of your blog, it’s really not comfort for eyes

look by yourself: http://impactweb.pl/themeforest/modernmetro-light/?p=93

try to go to another site and select all, press [ctrl + A] you will find the same result

1675 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says
Hey man, the design is interesting as vertical scroll, all seems fine, but
  • you can make a small notice on the footer to say “use mouse scroll to scroll left – right”
  • give some punch to those headings, they can barely lead, they should strike the eye FIRST
  • improve the spacing on overall layout

I think you are close to approval, give it polish, perhaps try to rework, no so much of a clone of the metro style. Best of luck.

2203 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

interesting , u should work on spacing .. good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by