2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
alaltaieri says

Hello. I want to know if it is possible to modify this theme menu words.

http://themeforest.net/item/studio-box-premium-wordpress-9-in-1/full_screen_preview/92483

For example, I want to put my own words and replace the original ones like:

-home -portfolio -gallery -blog -about -contact

I don’t have much knowledge about css Is there a simple way to modify that menu with my own words? What do I need to edit from the theme files ?

waiting for an answer guys. cheers

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

It’s a Wordpress theme, and these words are actually page titles. You manage all your pages, posts and other content editing from the Wordpress back-end :)

318 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says

Hi alaltaieri,

I’m Studiobox themes author.

If you’re using WP 3 .0 you can use wordpress menu editor (wp-admin/ under Appearance) to modify them. Could you contact me or post on the item discussions for further help on it.

Thanks

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
alaltaieri says

thanks for the answers. imaginem, when I enter to menus from Appearance i got this : “The current theme does not natively support menus, but you can use the “Custom Menu” widget to add any menus you create here to the theme’s sidebar.

318 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says

The latest upgrade v1.4 which is available for download now supports the menu system.

Could you download again. Please post to any more questions to Studiobox themes discussion page here.

http://themeforest.net/item/studio-box-premium-wordpress-9-in-1/discussion/92483

by
by
by
by
by
by