- Won a Competition
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
I think should be one reviewer just for approval items updates faster.
same here bro.
+1 for all suggestions:
- add more and more reviewer team members
They just need an automated release que for approved items. It would be nice if we could then see out item placement and eta. I personally would welcome the extra time to finalise the profile page etc.
Just my 2 cents, probably harder to implement then it sounds of course haha.
edit: ps: Also, themeforest.net a couple of months back made it clear they are looking for more reviewers, so it’s most likely something they are already aware of.
Keep the theme quantity without leaving quality, add more number of reviewers.
Something is clearly up.. Just this last couple of weeks there has been a huge jump in wait times for a review and I’m not convinced that this is because there is such a volume that are being rejected (although I don’t doubt that number is large).
There hasn’t been an approval in a couple of days which is most strange considering it’s Tuesday. Perhaps Envato are trying to get everyone to adjust their expectations for review times and front-page coverage?
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
Wouldn’t it be great if when a brand new item is approved it’s put in a second queue which releases an item on the first page say every 2-3 hours. Just an idea : ?
Half a day my item is like this:
Maybe Australia has been invaded by alien white bunnies