• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

Hey guys. As you know, reviews will get done as they get done :) It will all depend on how many files are in the queue, how many Reviewers are working, and the type of files their reviewing etc. Try not to worry and let the Review team do their job :) Thanks!

1377 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

As you know that day when item becomes available is important, we could plan that a while ago. Thats the main problem so we can plan.

16 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Indonesia
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
ThemeWarriors says

Hey guys. As you know, reviews will get done as they get done :) It will all depend on how many files are in the queue, how many Reviewers are working, and the type of files their reviewing etc. Try not to worry and let the Review team do their job :) Thanks!

You seriously asked us not to worry even when the review process takes way longer than usual?

Also, I just don’t see it fair when some authors received longer publication in the homepage and in the first page of the category while some others received less.

Can’t you guys create a feature in the system to schedule when will an approved item gets published? So although an item is approved, it still have to wait until the scheduled time before it appear in the marketplace.

19 posts Your WordPress Team
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
CrunchPress says

I agree with FinalDestiny here. They should hire more reviewers, or add junior reviewers those may do the leg work. Current review team is over-loaded.

I know some people are okay with that, but I never really agreed with this method of approving. It’s okay to review 50 items a day, it’s okay to review 5 items a day, the number doesn’t matter, it’s the consistency that matters. I would love to know that they review only monday – friday, but coming off from Friday to Thursday with no approved items and then Thursday with 50 new items on the homepage is just wrong.

The items from Friday stayed 3 days on the homepage while the first 2-3 items approved today will be out of the homepage within 2 hours.

Consistency, that’s what we need. Sometimes they review even saturdays, sundays, mondays, but it’s unconsistent. And it’s because there are only 2 reviewers for a market at this scale. :( They’re doing an impossible job, it’s Envato that should hire at least two reviewers more.
107 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mailmilisku says

I agree with FinalDestiny here. They should hire more reviewers, or add junior reviewers those may do the leg work. Current review team is over-loaded.

I know some people are okay with that, but I never really agreed with this method of approving. It’s okay to review 50 items a day, it’s okay to review 5 items a day, the number doesn’t matter, it’s the consistency that matters. I would love to know that they review only monday – friday, but coming off from Friday to Thursday with no approved items and then Thursday with 50 new items on the homepage is just wrong.

The items from Friday stayed 3 days on the homepage while the first 2-3 items approved today will be out of the homepage within 2 hours.

Consistency, that’s what we need. Sometimes they review even saturdays, sundays, mondays, but it’s unconsistent. And it’s because there are only 2 reviewers for a market at this scale. :( They’re doing an impossible job, it’s Envato that should hire at least two reviewers more.

+1000000. Indeed and immediately. Themeforest grows so fast, need more reviewers.

by
by
by
by
by
by